Tuesday, December 9, 2008

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Yes, that means that finals are here. That is probably why none have us have posted in a while. And also why I shouldn't be posting right now. But I figure this would be a stress outlet while I don't have time to ride (don't ask). What I am looking forward to however is Thursday spent building up someones bike and maybe a ride. And then a Friday night of celebration (my senior show will either have been approved or failed by then). Then exams and final projects to attend to until Wednesday. Thank goodness for the looming break and trip to Italy behind all the chaos.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just realized that I deleted one of the logos that I was supposed to email to my professor! Which means that I submitted the wrong logo for my final! Damn it!

Got to go fix this before it becomes fubar.

0 comments: