Monday, March 2, 2009

Maybe I’m Amazed

The North American Handmade Bike Show was amazing. Roadie Steve and I have decided that we need to get back there next year.

Today's photos are designed to make you wish you were there with us, showing some cool stuff and a bit of the more unique things we saw.

First we see a completely non biking related picture (the last one for the week I promise you) showing the rubble of one of my favorite stadiums ever with the really really big, but equally ugly, replacement for it rising in the background.


I decided that Serotta was a good place to start in terms of gorgeous bikes, so here's a couple of there offerings at the show. Their booth was right inside the door, and it worked for them in drawing the eye in.
















Now here's a sampling of some of the cool innovativee touches that you really only find when the bikes are made by hand.

0 comments: