Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm in love

I have now had the opportunity to ride my new bike three times now and I feel that I can now make some observations about the ride.
It rides really well... there.

OK, honestly the thing is amazing. I cannot tell you how fast it feels. The handling is crisp and responsive and it's incredibly easy to take it off the ground. All in all it just feels light. I have not weighed the bike yet because I'm afraid of what I will find out, it feels like it's insanely light, but it's probably only about 5 lbs lighter than the Enduro. The bike is responsive, light, and fast. What more can I say, it's probably the nicest bike I've ever ridden.
My only problem with it is that I am not in good enough shape for it right now. Every time I'm riding it I feel like the bike wants to go, but I'm just don't have the leg strength to go all day at race tempo yet. One day I hope that I'll be able to make the most of my new race bike, honestly I hope that's February to be honest.

Pictures and a parts list to come soon.

1 comments:

Roadie Steve said...

About the bike... I knew you would love the feeling of a light, responsive race bike. I just hope it doesn't make the Enduro feel like a pig. The Enduro is still insane in its own right.

About the cold toes... have you tried toe warmers yet?