Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A highly edited post

Disclaimer: This post has been highly edited for our writers safety.

I got a new ______ this weekend. I know what you are all saying, "You all ready have too many ______." To which I have usually replied, "The number of ______ one should have is n+1 where n is the number of ______ you already have." It is pretty simple, this ______ is perfect for what I specialize in, ____, _________ ______. The ___________ _________ _ is an amazing ____ ______ with _ _____ of ______ ______ and ______ weighing in at just over __ lbs (with all of the ______ _____ I've made). I am really looking forward to _________ it once the __________ gets better. Too bad that won't happen for a while.

or

Enjoy the snowy weather.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice __________, Steve!